13 FEB 12:15
Demo Center - TRL7
Prototypes BLOCK Málaga University (UMA)
12:15 h. Apps and interactive tools for music learning
- Isabel Barbancho. Professor at the University of Málaga
- Lorenzo J. Tardón. Professor at the University of Málaga
- Ana M. Barbancho. Professor at the University of Málaga
1. Serious Games for Music Learning
Making use of the concept known as gamification, it provides a fun way to learn music by playing for anyone interested in it.
2. Building music: Raspberry Pi + LEGO + 3D printing
He builds the music: using intelligent lego pieces, he makes melodies, chords and rhythms.
12:45 h Walkit
- Amalia Cristina Urdiales. Professor at the University of Málaga
- Jesus Manuel Gomez. Professor at the University of Málaga
- Joaquin Ballesteros. Substitute Professor at the University of Málaga
The WalKit system consists of a set of modules that can be partially or totally added to any conventional commercial walker to turn it into a walking assistance robot.
13:00 h. Ocular Goniometer, GO
• Salvador Nebro
• Manuel D. Marín
• Óscar de Cózar
The Eye Goniometer is a new device, whose functions allow to mark a certain axis on the eye surface in a fast and precise way and to measure the angle in which a certain mark is found. These features are especially useful in the surgical treatment of astigmatism