International Innovation Programme
Transfiere strengthens its role as a key player in knowledge transfer through the International Innovation Programme, which only in the last edition gathered 315 international experts in 71 thematic panels to discuss in depth the most up-to-date innovative agenda linked to the digital paradigm and the new R & D & i scenarios.
This programme of thematic panels and conferences acts as the cornerstone of the Forum and it includes success stories in knowledge transfer, the state of the art of Spanish research in key sectors of the economy, and cross-cutting topics such as funding and the role of women in innovation.
- Great brand impact and presence
- Opportunity to publicize an initiative or success case to a highly segmented audience
- Possibility to become part of the most cutting-edge conversations in innovation and R&D&i
- Positioning as a key agent of the ecosystem
Types of participation
Pitch in the Open Innovation Area
500€ + VAT
The Open Innovation Area is the forum dedicated to open innovation, entrepreneurship, innovative projects in different development stages and success stories.
Speaker in a thematic panel
3500€ + VAT
Participate as a speaker representing your company in one of the thematic panels defined by the organizing team of Transfiere.
Speaker + thematic panel sponsorship
4500€ + VAT
Participate as a speaker representing your company in one of the thematic panels defined by the organizing team of Transfiere and sponsor it to level-up your brand presence.
Configuration + thematic panel sponsorship
5500€ + VAT
Define your own thematic panel, including the topic covered and the participants (1 moderator and 4 speakers), prior agreement with the content area of Transfiere.
- The organization participating in the content programme may suggest topics and / or speakers, but the organization of Transfiere reserves the final right of decision based on the strategy for the 2021 edition.
- Details related to the participation in the International Innovation Programme (date, time, topics, etc) will be discussed and arranged with the content area of the organizing team of Transfiere.
- The deadline to confirm all the details related to the participation in the International Innovation Programme (topic, speakers, etc) is 15th December 2020.
- Once the booking process is completed, codes corresponding to the type of participation chosen will be sent by email. These codes must be introduced in the registration platform with the details of the people that will make use of them.
- Research groups and spin-offs coming from universities will be able to access specific beneficial conditions, having the opportunity to participate with a Pitch in the Open Innovation Area for 300€ + VAT.