Pitch in the OIA
The Open Innovation Area is the forum dedicated to open innovation, entrepreneurship, innovative projects in different development stages and success stories. It brings together startups, spinoffs and research groups, as well as investment funds, accelerators and multinationals, thus being the ideal space to search for potential partners and funding.
What does it include?
- 1 Invitation for clients, partners, etc (access only: exhibition area, Demo Center TRL7 and thematic panels of the International Innovation Programme)
- 1 Access pass with networking agenda (access to the Forum and opportunity to arrange +30 B2B meetings with other attendees)
Comunication and branding
- Company logo in the networking section of the website
- Transfiere APP
- Mention in press kit
- Presence in online programme
- Presence in Forum screens