Located in the center of the exhibition area of Transfiere, the Demo Center-TRL7 showcases innovative protypes from technological centers, private entities, startups and research groups. It also includes an area to present the prototype in an Elevator Pitch.
What does it include?
- 10 minute presentation of the prototype in Elevator Pitch format
- 1 access pass: grants access to the exhibition area, the thematic panels and the Demo Center-TRL7 during the lenght of the event (2 days)
- 1 access pass with networking agenda: includes the above plus a networking agenda to arrange more than 30 B2B meetings (half an hour each) with other attendees
- Space for exhibiting the prototype during the lenght of the event (2 days)
- Mention in the exhibitor section of the website
- Customized roll -up
- Basic furniture support*
*To be confirmed with the technical department of Transfiere. Subject to availability and specific set up requirements. Dependent on the features and size of the prototype
- It is crucial to communicate furniture support needs before 15th January 2021. Availabilty of said support is subject to specific set up requirements. It also depends on the features and size of the prototype. The technical department will confirm if it is possible to cover those needs with furniture from FYCMA (which is included in the “standard direct booking pack”). Otherwise, it will be necessary to book additional furniture with an external supplier, in which case the organizing team of Transfiere will inform of the cost.
Additional furniture – 1 high table y 2 stools (optional):
- Those organisations in need of additional furniture will be able to book on 1 high table and 2 stools set up next to the prototype to use them both days of the event. The deadline to book this service is 15th January 2021 and its cost is 72€ + VAT.
Customized roll- up:
- A customized roll-up will be provided and set up next to the prototype. Final graphic artworks for the customization of the roll-up according to the corporate image must be provided by the exhibitor following the requirements established by the organizing team of Transfiere. Once the event is finished, the exhibitor will be able to have the roll-up for its own use.
- The customized roll-up is only included in the “standard direct booking pack”. If, however, the prototype is showcased through a certain agreement with third parties (and hence, the cost is absorbed by them) this service is not included, but can be booked on for an additional cost of 60€+VAT.
Favourable conditions for the participation of research groups and spin-offs:
- Research groups and spin-offs coming from universities will be able to access specific beneficial conditions, having the opportunity to showcase a prototype for 300€ + VAT (standard direct booking pack).