The exhibition area allows companies and public administrations to showcase their portfolio of products and services as well as their needs and collaboration opportunities in terms of knowledge transfer. Given the success and positive feedback received during the last edition of Transfiere, in 2021 the exhibition area will follow again a circular design in order to enhance the integration of the thematic panels with the stands. This open format will also integrate the networking area and Demo Center-TRL7.
What does it include?
Access and invitations
- 8 Access for exhibitor representatives
- 15 Invitations for clients, partners, etc (access only)
- 1 Access with networking agenda
- 1 Access with working lunch
- 1 Invitation to the Welcome Reception (13rd April)
- 2 Invitations to the Opening Act (14th April)
Communication and branding
Participation with a booth in the exhibition area includes:
- Company logo in the exhibitor and networking sections of the Transfiere website.
- Company logo in the exhibitor and networking sections of the Transfiere App.
- Mention in the press kit.
- Mention in the floor plan at the entrance of the event.
- Fair carpet
- Fair insurance
- Electrical panel and electricity consumption
- Furniture pack:
- 1 round table
- 3 chairs
- 1 stool
- 1 counter
- Graphic printing and installation (back wall and counter)
- Company name on signage
*Render subject to minor changes
Are you joining too?
Take part in Transfiere and connect with key players of the national and international R + D + i ecosystem. Please contact directly our team or fill in the application form.