Launching a technological challenge allows companies and institutions to seek innovative solutions to the current technological challenges they face.
Launch a challenge
Top-notch organizations have already launched their challenge within Transfiere
Present a challenge
- Personalized advice from the content area of the organizing team of Transfiere to define the details of the call.
- Launch of the Challenge (both in English and Spanish) within the ecosystem (research groups, technological centers, startups and spin-offs), and also through the Research Group Dynamization Commission.
- Receipt of solutions and evaluation by the Research Group Dynamization Commission.
- Referral of approved solutions to the convening entity.
- Contact with each application/solution received to communicate its acceptance by the convening entity and to coordinate the resulting meeting or presentation. Likewise , candidates whose solutions have not been accepted, will also be informed.
- If the call is closed, coordination of private meetings between the convening entity and the organizations whose solutions meet their requirements best (after signing a confidentiality agreement by both parties). Those meetings are held in a specific meeting room during the event.
- If the call is open, the Technological Challenge and the solutions chosen by the convening entity are presented publicly in one of the thematic panels of the International Innovation Programme.
Communication and branding
- Launch through a specific newsletter
- Inclusion in Transfiere wbsite
- Logo in the networking of the Transfiere website
- Transfiere APP
- Mention in Social Media
- Mention in press kit
- Presence in online programme (if the call is open)
- Presence in Forum screens (if the call is open)
Access passes and invitations
- 5 Invitations for clients, partners, etc (access only: exhibition area, Demo Center TRL7 and thematic panels of the International Innovation Programm
- 2 Access passes with networking agenda (access to the Forum and opportunity to arrange +30 B2B meetings with other attendees)
- 1 Invitation to the Welcome Reception on 16th February in the Malaga City Council