CALLING Entrepreneurs, SMEs and StartUps to the next Space Academy in Rome, Italy to be held on the 9-11 December 2020 in conjunction with the Primavera dell’ Innovazione 2020.
IASP – International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation is joining forces with Consorzio di Ricerca Hypatia and Fondazione E Amaldi for the rescheduled Rome Space Academy as part of the EU funded project SpaceUp. This joint event now means there are 10 additional spaces for this Space Academy, where SMEs, startups and entrepreneurs can benefit from personalised services.
Apply before the 30th of August for the chance for your business to receive:
- In-depth studies of your company and its proposed service/product focusing on aspects such as the business model design, IPR, access to finance and human resources.
- Customised one-to-one meetings with international experts.
- Pitching slot on Day 2 of the Space Academy (embedded into the main event).
- Financial travel support.
- Access to the Pitch Competition sponsored by Fondazione E. Amaldi with a prize of €2k.
- Plus networking with investors, partners, experts, industry and spaceagencies representatives.