NEW DATES TRANSFIERE 2021: 14th AND 15th APRIL 2021
The Management of Transfiere, European Forum for Science, Technology, and Innovation, reports the following:
- The biggest professional and multi-sectoral meeting on R&D&I in Southern Europe, will be finally held on April 14 and 15, 2021 instead of February 17 and 18, where it was previously scheduled.
- The organization of the Forum, supported by its Organizing Committee, has taken this decision motivated by the opportunities that the new date presents for the business and research networks in the current context.
- Therefore, targeting its objective of promoting the innovative capacity and business competitiveness, Transfiere will offer the national innovation ecosystem the first-hand learning about new calls for medium and long-term funding under the EU framework programme for research and innovation (Horizon Europe 2021-2027). It will also display all the new updates about the European economic recovery plan (EERP), European programmes and other funding opportunities.
- It should be noted, that Transfiere will be held in FYCMA (Trade Fairs & Congress Center of Málaga) next 14th and 15th of April with the maximum-security guarantees. FYCMA has implemented a rigorous protocol of hygienic-sanitary measures to become a safe space to face COVID-19. This project has been endorsed during all the fairs and events held in there since the recovery of its on-site activity last September. You can check out all the measures here.
- In this regard, Transfiere reschedules its annual meeting to continue its support to innovation and research in a remarkable year, where its celebration strengthens the capacity of science to meet global challenges. A mission leaded by the transfer of knowledge and the firm commitment to the development of innovative, scientific, and technological solutions in the main productive sectors.
- The organization is currently working to facilitate the appropriate procedures through a direct and personalized attention to each participant. We haven´t interrupted our usual activity of commercialization, and we continue attracting collaborations and strategic alliances, calls for side events aligned with the sectors and topics involved. So, with the development of the programme and all its contents.
- Transfiere’s team truly appreciates the understanding and collaboration of the co-organizing entities, Organizing Committee, partners, collaborators, exhibiting companies, speakers and attendants that have registered before these new dates update.