Launch a challenge
Present a challenge
- Personalized advice from the content area of the organizing team of Transfiere to define the details of the call.
- Launch of the Challenge (both in English and Spanish) within the ecosystem (research groups, technological centers, startups and spin-offs), and also through the Research Group Dynamization Commission.
- Receipt of solutions and evaluation by the Research Group Dynamization Commission.
- Referral of approved solutions to the convening entity.
- Contact with each application/solution received to communicate its acceptance by the convening entity and to coordinate the resulting meeting or presentation. Likewise , candidates whose solutions have not been accepted, will also be informed.
- If the call is closed, coordination of private meetings between the convening entity and the organizations whose solutions meet their requirements best (after signing a confidentiality agreement by both parties). Those meetings are held in a specific meeting room during the event.
- If the call is open, the Technological Challenge and the solutions chosen by the convening entity are presented publicly in one of the thematic panels of the International Innovation Programme.
Communication and branding
- Launch through a specific newsletter
- Inclusion in Transfiere website
- Company logo on the list of participants in website.
- Transfiere APP
- Mention in Social Media
- Mention in press kit
- Presence in online programme (if the call is open)
- Presence in Forum screens (if the call is open)
- 5 Professional Plus access passes: includes access to all Forums (including Agora), the Exhibition Area, the Demo Centre and the Networking Agenda
- 30 Professional 3-day access invitations: includes access to Forums (except Agora), the Exhibition Area and the Demo Center
- 5 passes to the Working Lunch (15 February)
*The deadline for launching the Technology Challenges is 30th November 2022
Are you joining too?
Take part in Transfiere and connect with key players of the national and international R&D&i ecosystem.
Get in touch with our team by filling out the following form and we will get back to you shortly. Also, meet our team members in the contact section.