The management of Transfiere, European Meeting on Science, Technology and Innovation, reports the following:
- Transfiere 2021, the main meeting on R+D+i in Southern Europe, will take place on April 14 and 15, 2021, in a face-to-face format at FYCMA (Trade Fairs and Congress Centre of Malaga).
- Please note that according to the extraordinary Boja (Official Junta de Andalucia Gazatte) of March 4, 2021, Malaga has been at health alert level 2 since March 5. This new situation translates into the possibility of holding congresses and trade fairs in the city with 75% of the capacity, allowing 400 people indoors and 800 outdoors.
- Transfiere will maintain rigorous control of capacity, which will be managed by a people counting system. Also, the organisation will adapt the event to any updated measures stipulated by the relevant authorities.
- Additionally, attendees of the forum will have the option of taking antigen testing voluntarily as a preventive measure upon arrival at the Malaga venue, which will adapt its facilities to accommodate the testing in a coordinated manner.
- FYCMA will deploy hygienic-sanitary measures to maximise the safety of the work environment, including:
- Maintaining best practice for social distancing through clear signage and floor flow marking. The forum will also feature PREMO’s EPI-DWS intelligent system, an electronic passive safety alerting device for interpersonal distancing.
- Setting of entry and exit flows and definition of itineraries for safer mobility through the building.
- Differentiation between enabled and disabled seats.
- Comprehensive cleaning and disinfection plans through the permanent intervention of qualified personnel during the event.
- Points with disinfectant solution distributed in different areas of the forum.
- Taking the temperature to attendants upon arrival.
- Prioritising digitalisation to minimise points of physical interaction.
The complete event activity protocol can be consulted at www.fycma.com/volverareunirnos/protocolo-eventos/.
- We are in permanent contact with the administrations and health authorities to adapt measures to the requirements at the time Transfiere will take place.
- Transfiere team appreciates the support of co-organisers, Organising Committee, partners, collaborators, exhibiting companies, speakers and registrants who will make the tenth forum a success.
- We hope to see you on April 14 and 15 in Malaga and we will keep you updated with any new relevant information.