TARGET: The City Hall of Málaga has 44 photovoltaic solar plants operating in different public buildings. These electricity power solar plants are built with different equipment, settings, trademarks, and length of service so they need a unique solution for monitoring these facilities and automatically diagnose errors in real time. The target is to have a platform that include the possibility to model each one of these facilities according to their features, as well as analytical reports.
DESCRIPTION: Digital Platform implementation for managing all the electricity power photovoltaic solar pants where all the data monitoring can be uploaded to the open data portal of the city. They also need the integration of a Digital Twin within the platform connecting the real system witch the one they represent, as a real-time digital representation of the devices and processes they contain.
As main Evaluation criteria they have set:
- Simplicity of the system. User friendliness and management of the produced data
- System skilled to communicate with all plants and obtain information from them, as well as storing data in a single database
- Detection of failures and anomalies in the performance of these plants triggering alerts
- Automatic publication of open data on the City Hall´s website
- Open and Capex solution
- Possibility of using the proposal for other functions
- Quality of the initiative
Those research groups, technology centers, start-ups or spin-offs interested on applying for this challenge, must submit their application before April 10th, 2021.
> Download the complete info about this challenge in PDF